Welcome to the Invoxy Community, where you can connect with your peers to learn, share ideas, and collaborate.
Before posting or commenting, please ensure you've read and understood our general housekeeping rules below - your post may be removed if not.
- Be respectful of other community members and the Invoxy team
- Engage with good faith - be friendly and sincere, and assume the same of others
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Check for similar topics before posting your question
- Search our support articles before posting your question
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Include as much detail as you can, including screenshots and links if appropriate (but make sure you blur or remove personal identifying information if it isn't cropped out)
Not sure where your question belongs?
The Troubleshooting & Tips area is where you can submit questions about all things Invoxy.
Or you can discuss any clever ideas for using Invoxy features or submit feedback in the Product Features area.
How do I add a post or comment?
You'll need to be signed in to be able to contribute to our community. You'll be automatically signed in if you navigate to our help centre from within your Invoxy account. Simply log into your Invoxy account as an Administrator, then click the Support > Guide button in the navigation bar:
You'll be taken to our help centre, where you can navigate to the Community area:
You should now have options to add a New Post or to Comment on an existing post.
Post is closed for comments.