eInvoicing - Introduced a range of improvements to eInvoicing:
- Will now separately populate the Reference field and PO Number field.
- If both Placement Reference and PO number placeholders are included in your invoice header, they will be sent through to their corresponding fields
- If just the PO Number placeholder is present, we will send through this value in both the Reference field and the PO number field, as Reference is a mandatory field.
- If just the Placement Reference placeholder is present, we will only send through the Reference - nothing will be set for PO Number.
- Will now populate the Invoice Period on eInvoices using the start and end dates from the Invoxy invoice.
- Will now send Invoxy invoice timesheet attachments and expense receipts as attachments on eInvoices.
- The address validation service used to validate Company and Client addresses for eInvoicing has been replaced with a service that allows PO boxes as valid addresses.
eInvoicing & ATS - Fixed an issue preventing clients from being synced from Bullhorn or JobAdder for companies who are using eInvoicing and either of the integrated applicant tracking systems. This update means that Address and ABN/NZBN details won’t be able to be updated via these integrations for clients that are enabled for eInvoicing. Syncs will still complete, but updates to these two fields will be ignored while the Client is eInvoicing enabled.
eInvoicing & Sent Invoices - Fixed an issue which was mislabelling all invoices as ‘sent as eInvoice’ when eInvoicing is enabled, rather than only those which have been sent as an eInvoice. This change also ensures the ‘sent as eInvoice’ label will persist after disabling the eInvoicing integration.