- Admin Only Work - A new 'Admin Only' checkbox will appear on each Work option under the Work tab on placements. Checking that option will prevent users selecting that Work for recording time, though Administrators will still be able to record time against that Work for that Placement if desired.
Time recorded by administrators against Work which has Admin Only set will still be visible to candidates, and included in their Approval Requests, but can not be edited by Resources or non-Admin users.
- Scheduled Reminders - Our Scheduled Reminder Messages are getting an upgrade - scheduled reminders for Resources with pending timesheets or Contacts with outstanding approval requests now have filter options based on calendar weeks or months, rather than the last week/month from today. You can also tick 'Include Previous Days/Weeks/Months' if you wish to also send reminders for older periods.
- Super Search Upgrade - Our super search functionality throughout Invoxy has had a power up! When you start typing in a search bar you'll now see prompts of criteria (e.g. people, placements, placement labels, clients) which match the term you've started typing. Click a prompt in the dropdown to immediately filter to results matching that criteria. You can also still hit 'Enter' to submit a search for all criteria matching your keyword(s).
- Invoice Line Narration Length - Removed the 300 character limit on invoice line narrations to allow longer invoice lines.
- Contact User Access Restriction - Contacts with User Access will now be restricted from viewing time entries for other placements.
- Payroll Sync Prompt - Payroll integrated accounts will now see a banner under Manage > People if they have candidates who have been synced to their payroll system previously and have since been updated in Invoxy. A sync can be applied directly from the banner.
- PayHero Sync Performance - General performance improvements to syncing processes to improve reliability for larger companies.
- PayHero Update Timesheet Rates - PayHero users can now simply resend time to PayHero (provided it isn't included in a pay) to apply any rate corrections made via the Update Timesheet Rates function.
- Email Logo Formatting - Updated email formats to better format logos for Microsoft Outlook users.
- Work Pattern correction - Updated Work Patterns to apply correctly where the week doesn't start on a Monday.
- % of Revenue Invoicing - Fixed an issue preventing our new % of Revenue on-charge type from being included in an invoice if certain placeholders were included in the invoice header.