Release due overnight on the evening of 25/08/2019
- Show all Recipients in Invoice Emails - One of our most popular feature requests! Invoices will now be sent as a single email with all Recipients included in the 'To' field of the email.
- Time Details on Pay Summary and Client Summary - On the Pay Summary and Client Summary screen you can now click View Time to see a full summary of time entries that are included in the selected Period. This also allows you to identify any unapproved time entries in the selected period.
- Approval Request Buttons - The Approve and View Request buttons are now part of the Request Approval message template. This allows you to remove the Approve button if you wish to ensure your clients always view the full request before approving.
- Approval Request Totals - New placeholder now available in Request Approval message templates. Adding this placeholder will display a list of time and units included in the request.
- Contractor Sales Tax Status - Previously all pay lines for tax registered Resources have been considered Sales Tax liable, using the tax rate set in your company settings. Changes have been made to allow some earnings to be non Sales Tax liable. Rules to determine the Sales Tax status of pay lines are now:
- If the Work type is Expenses or Other, the Tax Rate of the Work will be used.
- If the Work type is Hours | Days, the company Tax Rate will be used (including Overtime associated with hours)
- For Allowances and Deductions, the Tax Rate of the Work will be used
- Contractor Withholding Tax Status - Previously all pay lines for Resources with Withholding Tax rates have been considered subject to Withholding tax. Changes have been made to allow some earnings to be non taxable. Rules to determine the Withholding Tax status of pay lines are now:
- If the Work type is Expenses or Other, no tax will be deducted
- If the Work type is Hours | Days, the Resource's specified Tax Rate will be applied (including to Overtime associated with hours)
- Allowances and Deductions will be applied after tax is calculated
- If required, the Withholding Tax status of a Work, Allowance, Deduction, or Overtime can be overridden - contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require changes to the taxable status of your pay lines
- Xero Payroll Integration - When integrating with Xero Payroll accounts with more than 100 employees, Xero will only return the first 100 results. Have added functionality to request additional results until Xero no longer returns results.
- Placement Notes - Removed character limit on Placement Notes field.
- Multiple Billing Email Addresses - Clients in Invoxy can have multiple email addresses set to receive invoices by separating the emails with a semi-colon (;). Introduced new functionality to also allow comma (,) separation.
- Approval Request Improvements - Behind the scenes changes made to approval request processes to improve speed and performance.
- General Improvements - General improvements to speed and performance.
- Duplicate Users - Fixed a bug resulting in a duplicate user being created if the admin then saved again or invited the user.
- Display Approval Notes - Made approval notes visible on approvals within Invoxy.
- Unit Labels - The Units specified on pay lines for Overtime, Allowances, and Deductions were incorrectly showing as 'Hours' for all lines. This will now correctly display as Hours, Days or Weeks based on the appropriate settings.
- Empty PO Number & Reference behaviour - Empty PO Number or Reference fields can be either NULL or an empty string, causing some invoices to collate incorrectly. NULL and empty string values will now be considered the same.
- On-Cost Invoicing - Fixed a bug allowing on-costs to be incorrectly included in invoices, regardless of the approval status of the time.
- High Volume Messages - Fixed an issue where sending 100s of messages at once could sometimes timeout and cause duplicate messages to be sent for some recipients.
- Outlook Email Formatting - Some versions of Outlook appear to ignore standard HTML formatting and left align logos, ignoring our specification of centre alignment. Introduced different formatting standards to accommodate Outlook.
- Internet Explorer Approval Formatting - Internet Explorer ignores modern HTML standards so was displaying the Approval page incorrectly. Applied different formatting standards to accommodate Internet Explorer.
- FlexiTime Payroll Sending Limit - Introduced stricter control of connections to FlexiTime to help circumvent networking issues following changes to Microsoft Azure volume management.