Release date: 15/08/2018 (pm)
- Mobile App: Your candidates can now record time on their mobile device, learn more here.
- Commissions: Major update to Commissions. Commission payments are no longer processed automatically. New Sales Group field on Commission Plans allows separate plans for Account Managers (client) and Recruiter (candidate).
Read more about how commissions work in Invoxy here.
- Pay: Consultants are no longer included in pay runs.
- Insights: The Forecast tab has been moved and My Reports is now the primary screen under Insights. The tab for Performance, showing comparative consultant performance, has been added as a new page under Insights.
- Approval Response and Message Subject Lengths: We’ve increased the number of characters allowed in the fields.
- JobAdder Billing Email Address: Currently, the email address from the Client main contact in JobAdder is loaded on the Client Billing Email. This is causing issues for some clients as they are not using the Main Contact for their billing contact. This means a custom mapping must be created to stop this.
We are no longer automatically mapping this field. We are now mapping from a JobAdder custom field called Invoxy Billing Email Address. All new Invoxy clients (accounts created from 16/08/2018 NZT on) who wish to have a Billing Email Address come through to the Client in Invoxy will need to contact email@example.com and ask them to add a custom field called Invoxy Billing Email Address to the Company record, which will automatically flow through.
Existing customers who are currently mapping from the Main Contact email will still have the Main Contact email address coming through. If you wish to change this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reporting Order Fix: True/false fields were breaking the ordering of reports. These are now excluded from ordering.
- Onboarding bug: Fixed an issue that would give a 'step description required' error message upon clicking Save in the case where a user first clears a step description, then removes the step from the onboard template. Onboard template step numbers are now updated properly in real time as steps are added/removed from the template.
- Insights Bug Fix: Issue with True/False columns not displaying in Insights now resolved.
- Draft Invoices: Clearing out the rate or quantity input boxes on draft invoice lines will now correctly set the values to 0. Adding and then removing a draft invoice line will now result in the line staying deleted.
- Placement Scrolling: Finished placements screen was not scrolling correctly.
- Invoicing Fixes: Following the last release there were a number of minor issues relating to running invoice batches, including not being able to run an invoice for a single client. These issues have been fixed in this release.
- Invoiced Days: Invoiced time in days was incorrectly showing zero on the client summary screen.
- Syncing Xero Payroll (Aus) Employees: Syncing Employees without bank accounts would hang. Companies with a name longer than 18 characters caused new employees with bank accounts to not be synced as the Company Name is used on the bank account statement text and cannot exceed 18 characters. Companies with non-alphabetical characters in their company name would not sync employees.
- Consultant Margin %: The margin was being calculated incorrectly on the Performance screen.
- Zero dollar invoices: Where all time in an invoice period was unapproved a zero dollar invoice was being created.
- Deleted Permanent Placements: Client summary was including deleted permanent placements.
- Onboarding Steps: People viewing on low resolution screens could not scroll to the bottom of an onboarding page to see the Next button.