Release date: 28/04/2018
- Simplified KeyPay Integration: We have redeveloped our integration with KeyPay. Previously we were sending through timesheets to KeyPay and KeyPay would create the pay lines. Now we create pay lines in KeyPay directly from timesheets recorded in Invoxy. This brings the KeyPay integration more in line with our Xero Payroll integration.
- Sync New Employees to FlexiTime: You can now sync new employees to FlexiTime from the Integration screen to create their profiles before sending a pay through.
- Four Weekly Pay Period: You can now create Four Weekly pays as well as Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly.
- Tax File Declarations: For integrations with Xero Payroll and KeyPay we now only send through TFND information if the user has a recorded Tax File Number or Exemption code selected on the Additional Tax Details section of the User screen.
- Xero Bank Accounts: We only create bank account details in Xero Payroll when a user is first added to Invoxy. Updates to Bank Account in Invoxy need to be manually updated in Xero Payroll.
- Xero AP Invoices can be sent separately to Xero Payroll: For Xero Payroll integration users we have added a Pay Run Type option on the Pay screen to give the option of Payroll or Recipient Created Tax Invoices.
- Notifications of Release Notes: Receive pre-dated release notes by following the release notes category in our support centre.
- Upvoting Feature requests: We now have a Trello board dedicated to Customer Feature requests. You can request features through our support email and upvote feature cards on Trello here.
- Better formatting of Client Addresses on Invoices: Add commas to client addresses and they will be split onto multiple lines on invoices.
- Improved Xero Exception and Error Messaging: We are handling error messages coming back from Xero better. Particularly messages related to Bank Accounts.
- Deleting Clients, Users and Placements: We have added new restrictions on deleting records when there are associated time records for those entries.
- GST on Pay: GST will only be displayed on the User pay record if the user has the Business Flag ticked and they have a Business Tax Number entered.
- Stop Clearing Fields for JobAdder Updates: Payment Terms and Labels are not cleared when a placement is updated in JobAdder.
- Deleted Approval Requests: Time records are now correctly updated to not approved when an approval request is deleted.
- Stop Approval Request When No Time: When requesting approval for a week that has all time already approved no new request is created.