Release date: 11/04/2018
Notes added to Timesheet Entries appear on Invoice attachments: Now when your resources add notes to their timesheets these get added to the Invoice Timesheet attachments to your clients.
Sync with ATS brings across Past Dated Placements: We are now bringing in all newly created or recently updated permanent, labour hire and contractor placements from syncs with JobAdder and Bullhorn, even if they are in the past.
Notifications of Release Notes: You can now get pre-dated release notes by following our release notes category in our support centre.
- Upvoting Feature requests: We now have a Trello board dedicated to Customer Feature requests. You can request features through our support email and upvote feature cards on Trello here.
Australia Bank Account Placeholder: Improved view of Bank Account for Australia admin or resource input.
Increased Spacing on Invoice Tables: Invoices are now producing extra space in between cells of a table.
New Withholding Tax and GST rules for syncing to FlexiTime:
1. If the user has Withholding Tax the Tax Code is set to WT, otherwise set to M for new candidates or leave as it is for existing candidates.
2. Tax Rate in FlexiTime is set to the Withholding Tax rate in Invoxy.
3. If Business is ticked then the Self Employed flag is set on the employee.
4. Trading Name in FlexiTime is set to Trading Name in Invoxy (if Business is also ticked).
5. If the user has a Company Number in Invoxy this is set to the GST Number, and the GST pay code is added to the employee's default pay codes.
Labels: A behind the scenes fix for disappearing labels.
Team View: The Clients in the New Messages tab and the Team in the Manage Placement screen now display correctly.
Status Bug: Deleting new Pending Approval Requests with no responses now updates the Time Entries to New Time.
- Timesheets Copy Previous Week fix: You can copy a previous week of time for a selected group of people or all people.