Release date: 09/03/2018
- Invoice Payment Terms: You can now set Invoice Payment Terms for Clients, rather than manually selecting a due date when running an invoice batch.
- Change to email sender: To improve email deliver-ability we’re now sending emails from a dedicated domain. When you send invoices and other messages the 'from name' will be the company name and it will be mailed by post.invoxy.com. The 'reply address' will be the email address of the user that generates the message.
- Placements sorted by type: The Manage Placements page now sorts your Placements into Active, Finished and Permanent tabs.
- Choose Invoice Template: When creating a New Invoice Batch you can now select an Invoice Template to use for the entire batch instead of using the template saved against each Client.
- Withholding Tax: Withholding Tax lines can now be set for resources that are not registered businesses.
- Speed Improvements: Faster page loading times throughout the app.
- Commission date range: Current fiscal year is now being set correctly on the Commission pages.
- JobAdder Integration: We’ve fixed an issue where some data in Invoxy was being incorrectly overwritten by JobAdder data.
- Xero Payroll Integration: ‘Send to Xero Payroll’ button is now showing for all users integrated with Xero Payroll.
Please sign in to leave a comment.