Release due overnight 24th/25th October 2019
- Bullhorn Sync History - We're providing more control and visibility than ever over the Bullhorn integration with Invoxy. You can now view details of when each sync occurred, and which records were added or updated during the sync. You also now control when your Invoxy account syncs with Bullhorn. Read more about how the Bullhorn Integration works here.
- Overtime & Allowances to PayHero - Automatic overtime, allowance, & deduction calculations applied in Invoxy will now be sent to PayHero.
- NZ Bank Validation - Invoxy will now perform validation to ensure bank account numbers entered are correct for companies with New Zealand specified as the country in their Company Settings.
- WT for PayHero Contractors - If a Resource has Business ticked in Invoxy they will now be sent to PayHero with Tax Code 'WT', even if a Withholding Tax Rate has not been specified.
- General Improvements - General improvements to speed and performance.
- Sent Messages Displaying - Fixed an issue caused by GMT date conversion that prevented some messages sent on the first or last day of a month from displaying under Time > Messages.
- Mobile App Entry Errors - Corrected a bug causing time entries to apply a day earlier than specified if a specific series of events occurred when entering a time entry (patched 04/10/19)
Please sign in to leave a comment.