- Expense receipts - Expense receipts can now be uploaded by candidates when recording an expense request and automatically attached to invoice emails to clients. Simply tick Enable Expenses in your Company Settings and any Expense type Work on your candidate's placements will now be available under a new 'Expenses' tab for candidates to enter Expenses and upload receipts (or take a photo in the Invoxy Mobile App).
Contacts will also be able to view the expense receipt when approving the time, provided they have Contact User Access and log in to manage their requests.
Learn more here.
For PayHero Integrated clients this will also integrate with PayHero's expense functionality and require a manager or administrator's approval for payroll, in addition to the client approval for billing.
- On-Charge improvements - New settings have been added to On-Charges allowing Invoxy to accommodate more on-charge scenarios. Both settings will be used for admin fees for NZ All of Government providers, in particular. The new settings are:
- % of Total Charges - A new calculation method allowing the On-Charge to calculate as a percentage of the total charges, including both the base bill rate and any other On-Charges (excluding any other On-Charges which are also set to % of Total Charges). These fees won't calculate on Billable On-Costs.
- Exclude from Margin - Means the On-Charge won't be included in the gross billable total throughout Invoxy, or in any margin reporting or calculations.
- $0 invoice creation - Changes have been made to the way invoices are created to prevent generation of $0 invoices for permanent placements when using Timesheet-only invoice templates (and vice versa). For clients who wish to produce a blank invoice, this change will require a new Invoice Template be created which contains a Fixed Fee line of $1.
- New filter for scheduled reminders - An additional filter has been added for Scheduled Reminder Messages. If the selected role is Resources an option is now available for No Time Recorded.
- Mobile approval status - Moved the approval status icon in the mobile app so that it displays regardless of the length of the Work Display Name.
- Client email validation -
Added validation to the Billing Email Address field on clients to check the email format is correct before allowing the record to be saved.
10/06/2020 - This has been rolled back, as it was preventing multiple email addresses separated by a semi-colon or comma.
- Approval request breakdown - A new placeholder, Approval Request Breakdown, can now be added to approval request Message Templates. This will provide a full breakdown of each time entry included in the request. If the approver clicks Approve and the time has been changed since the request was made, they'll be alerted and prompted to view the request instead.
- Mute approval request emails - When 'Approver' is ticked on a user an additional option, Mute Approval Emails, is now also available. Ticking Mute Approval Emails will prevent the user receiving email copies of approval requests, so is intended for approvers who prefer to login to Invoxy to manage their approvals.
- Emails for completed onboarding - It's now possible to email candidates a copy of their onboarding upon completion. Simply tick the Completion Email setting on the Onboarding Template in Invoxy and ensure you're happy with the Onboard Complete Message Template.
- NZ tax details - It's now possible to set the Tax Code and KiwiSaver status for NZ candidates under 'Show Additional Tax Details' on the Resource record. Candidates will also be able to update these details themselves in the My Details or in Onboarding if the step 'NZ Tax Details' has been added. For clients using our PayHero Payroll Integration these details will be automatically applied to the candidate record in PayHero.
- Google address selection - Fixed an issue causing the Google address selector to only return New Zealand addresses, regardless of the country set in the Company Settings.
- Invoice time display - Fixed an issue causing '12:00pm' times to incorrectly display as '00:00pm' on invoices.
- Time entry 1min rounding - Fixed a rounding issue causing the total duration of time entries to round up by 1 minute when certain durations were entered.
- Timesheet attachment placement selection - The placement dropdown when adding Timesheet Attachments has been updated to only show placements which are valid for the selected date.
- ATO TFND saving for new candidates - Fixed an issue preventing the TFND form from saving correctly if filled out while creating a new candidate as an administrator.
- TFN Exemption Type saving - Fixed an issue preventing the TFN Exemption Type from saving correctly when entered by the candidate in their My Details.
- Onboarding fixes - Miscellaneous fixes to minor issues in onboarding, including:
- DOB not displaying correctly after saving on desktop
- Forms not always counting as complete on mobile (patched 30/04/2020)
- Optional steps preventing onboarding completion in mobile (patched 30/04/2020)
- Confirmation tickbox on videos not visible in safari on mobile (patched 30/04/2020)