- Import Timesheets - Timesheets can now be imported into Invoxy from CSV files under Time Timesheets.
Learn more here.
- Withholding Tax % Syncing to PayHero - The Withholding Tax % specified on Businesses in Invoxy will now sync to PayHero after the initial creation of a candidate, so changes in Invoxy will flow through.
- NZ Additional Tax Details- Updated the new Additional Tax Details settings for NZ clients to default to blank states rather than defaulting to M and Not Enrolled. This means the following rules will apply:
- If KiwiSaver status is set under Additional Tax Details it will sync to PayHero accordingly
- If Tax Code is set under Additional Tax Details it will sync to PayHero accordingly.
- If Tax Code is left blank under Additional Tax Details then Invoxy will set a default tax code on creation of the employee in PayHero but won't update the Tax Code. The default will be WT if Business is ticked, or M if not.
- General speed improvements - General improvements under the hood, particularly in the Client Summary and Invoices screens for larger companies.
- % of Revenue On-Charges - Fixed an issue with the new '% of Revenue' On-Charge type which was causing it to calculate on invoices lines from other Work.
- User invite duplication - Fixed an issue resulting in a user having both pending and active access, which would prevent them logging in, if an Admin happened to invite them again just as they accepted their first invite.
- Syncing deleted time to PayHero - Fixed an approval-check which was preventing deleted time entries from being re-synced to PayHero for deletion.
- $0 Invoices - Fixed an issue preventing blank invoices from creating correctly if the client didn't have time or placements in the selected period.
- Creating Client on Placement - Fixed a formatting issue causing display problems when creating a new client through the Placement screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.