- Recipient Created Invoices setting - For resources who are set as Businesses, you can now specify whether they should receive a Recipient Created Invoice or not. For companies using our PayHero Integration this setting will also flow through to PayHero.
This setting is also included in Onboarding as a Form field, so candidates can confirm they agree to receive RCTIs if desired.
Existing resources who are currently set as a Business have had this setting turned on by default.
- Audit Logs include User - Audit logs available via My Reports now include the user who made the change, where applicable. Updates via the API (e.g. from Bullhorn or JobAdder) or prior to 13/11/2020 won't show a user.
- Attachment Size Limits - Applied a 4MB size limit to attachments for Expense Receipts, Timesheet Attachments, and Onboarding document uploads. This will prevent issues with expenses syncing to PayHero.
- Label filtering for Messages - Fixed an issue preventing label filtering from working correctly under Time Messages New Message.
- Label Length - Fixed an issue limiting labels to 25 characters in reports.
- Mobile App Updates - Removed paid/invoiced status showing to candidates in the mobile app, and applied alphabetical sorting to Placements for candidates with multiple placements.
- PayHero JSON Error - Fixed an issue causing errors with JSON parsing when sending candidates to PayHero if certain special characters were used in their record.