Release date: 25/11/2017
- Xero tracking category integration: Placement Labels can now be sent through to Xero as tracking categories using the ‘Placement Tracking Codes’ placeholder.
- Send placement references for invoices into Xero: If you add the ‘Placement Reference’ placeholder to the header of an invoice template it will be sent to Xero as the Reference.
- New ‘Placement Labels’ invoice placeholder: If you add this placeholder to an invoice line the Label name will be included on the invoice once it is generated.
- New Commission Plans: Select a % target based on Consultant Sales target and/or Salary and create Commission plans based on All Placement types.
- Set onboarding template by Resource: As well as setting the onboarding template for a new user at the client level, you can now assign an onboarding template to an individual resource.
- Resource personal details: Resources can now update their personal details & tax details. Any change triggers a notification and approval process for the Invoxy Administrator.
- Changed details notifications: Admin users can now see when there are changed personal details or updated onboarding information for a Resource that need approval. You’ll see an orange dot beside the person’s name and it will appear as a Recent Notification on the Placements dashboard.
- Australian Tax Office (ATO) Tax File Number (TFN) Declaration now available: Add the TFN Declaration form when onboarding Resources and the fields will be mapped to flow through to KeyPay for submitting to the ATO.
- Select Country: Determine your country preference in Settings.
- Month view of completed tasks: Completed Approval requests, Sent Payruns and Invoices are now separated by month.
- Changed Placement Type Name: Temporary placements are now called Labour Hire placements.
- Revenue: The Revenue screen can now be found under Insights and has been renamed Forecast. We’ve also updated the look of this page to make it easier for Admin users to check up on their clients & placements.
- Viewing Clients: You can now see the placements and contacts that are attached to any given client when viewing them.
- Approval requests: If you are responding to an approval request via mobile the screen will now respond to the width of your device.
- Design: Better visual differentiation between input boxes, list selectors, dropdowns, checkboxes and radio buttons. Smarter use of screen real estate when using Invoxy at smaller screen sizes.
- Invoice alignment: Fixed an alignment issue on Invoices.
- Company logo on Invoices: Although we have left plenty of room we’ve restricted the amount of space your company logo will take up on an invoice.
- Speed improvements: Improved load times of pages.
- The little things: Our developers have been busy. Busy enough to get all of this done plus a heap of small changes to improve the performance and quality of Invoxy.
- Commission: Enhanced display of consultant performance vs target and an updated Commission payment screen.
- Xero Payroll (Australia): Our newest integration is on its way!