Release date: 26/09/2017
- Onboarding: Give your resources a set of tasks to complete when they first log in to Invoxy and before they’re able to enter timesheets. Create Onboarding templates under Manage > Templates. Add any of the following steps:
- Download document
- Upload document
Admin users can view the progress of any resource through the onboarding steps on their user profile.
- Document storage: All documents uploaded by a resource during onboarding are saved against the user profile in Invoxy.
- BCI/RCTI’s: Buyer Created Invoices / Recipient Created Tax Invoices have been added.
- AoG Invoices: New Zealand All of Government panel invoice templates have been added.
- Insights: Invoice detail, pay detail and placement tables have been added to the report centre under Insights, so you can build far more detailed reports.
- User access: Admins can now remove user access for people in their company.
- Download reports: You can now export reports as CSV files into Excel.
- Status icons: We’ve added two new icons to the People screen so you can see at a glance who has user access and who has onboarding that has not been approved.
- Improved search: We have improved the way you add people, work, placements & on-costs to lists by adding search and ‘type’ selection (when adding people to a team).
- Today Button: Quick select ‘today’ from any calendar selector.
- Timesheet status: We’ve improved the way that you can view timesheet status under Timesheets > Week Summary.
- Search by Label: People can now be searched via any label that is attached to a placement they’re on.
- JobAdder and Bullhorn integrations: Permanent and future placements from both JobAdder and Bullhorn will now migrate automatically into Invoxy.
- Xero integration: We’ve introduced better error handling and account code mapping.
- Minor design tweaks: There have been a huge range of minor design tweaks for improved use of Invoxy.
- Speed improvements: We’ve significantly reduced loading times of most pages.